The Beginning of a New Chapter



As each day of January 2019 passes, my heart pulsates a little more because we are getting closer to January 19th, 2019. A day when the little caterpillar in me would be going into her cocoon to train and build itself into a butterfly.

Yes, so I begin my 200 hr yoga teacher training (YTT) this Saturday (tomorrow!) and it is both exciting as well as terrifying. For all that needs to be put in (hoping I have it in me somewhere strong and secure) and all the endless opportunities and explorations that are about to open up around me, as well as deep within.

Being a firm believer in - Nothing comes to you before it must; I have waited patiently. Now, this phase has arrived and it has come with the best of opportunities to support and nurture me for what lays ahead.

I begin my training with YogaWorks and with one of the best teachers here, Jessica Seabern. Spread out a little over 4 months, it allows me the time and space to explore different teachers, styles, formats offered and gives me the time to build up on something I would call my own. Well hopefully.

There are times in life, things begin to open up and transitions begin to happen. After all the rough days you find a happy spot and life tells you it's time to take the next step. Your heart is heavy, yet pulsating, your spirit is soaring to fly, yet hugging itself up in a fetal position, you are all warmed up and ready to get-set-go, yet, you want to stay here just a little while longer.

Well, this is exactly what yoga is all about. Atleast, to me. It in in this energy, that contrasts yet nurtures, that we learn to acknowledge and appreciate. It is in the ability to let the mind know that, it is alright and we are all in it together as one team - the spirit, the soul, the mind, the heart and the universe. It is the ability to breath through what opens up, when life happens and breathing through it with faith and love allows the nurturing to grow and bloom.

With hope, love and gratitude I welcome this transition and new beginning in life.
I will breath through it all and stay in the moment with faith and love, reminding myself that I am love, I am loved, I am supported, I am nurtured, I am hope, I am full of courage to let things happen around and not absorb it to become me, I have faith to have the patience to let things come to me when they must, I am infinite and a part of the infinite, I am anything I want to be because I AM.



Comments

  1. Account of a beautiful journey expressed beautifully. Best wishes to you as you tread further in your pursuits...

    Sanchita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind wishes. Glad you liked the write up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.