Despair Repair


I was looking for happiness all around,
Tiered cz seemed like it was nowhere to be found.
I sat down on the stairs near the road,
Mountains behind and plants beside me.
Staring straight n feeling despair,
I blinked my eye and there was a glare.
The outside was still the same but something struck a chord within,
I stared out straight n felt like I was strolling within.
I sat and smiled and saw things pass by.
No, there were still no answers to my why.
But somehow, I knew that something was right,
And inside a ray of hope was shining bright.
Amidst nothing working out,
And a forest where I seemed lost.
There was a bleak path,
Leading my eye over the frost.
Nothing had really changed,
Yet it was suddenly all so different.
And this little joy within,
Brought a smile from my eyes to my chin.
I feel like a little fairy with a magic wand.
And I am back being the james bond.
A little joy within and a song in my heart,
A dance in my walk and eyes full of glee,
I feel the power of everything I want to be.




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.