Taking The Plunge



Travelling down n away…. Finally, it is time to ruffle the long stagnant waters of the pond of my life. The ripples have started showing but I still can’t come to terms that the ride has begun. Wanting to soar deep into these waters and yet something seems to be holding me back. Its just the love of those who matter so much and the lovely moments spent with them that get me greedy but as its said, I too shall live with this love as a strength and not let it become a constraint. It’s a rope no doubt but it’s the rope I’ll need incase of a slip or when I have to cross the ebb and flow but it’ll never hold me tied up.
The passing grasslands, bridges, rivers, huts, sheep and camel; these all exist on my way but not without the barren lands and dried fields and how can I forget the strong dust storm which the villagers were fighting just a few moments back.
I know the stagnant pond is a beauty the spectacular spring is reflected here crystal clear; but then nobody ever moves in those still waters and I know for sure I want to surge ahead. I want to dive in and when I get My Thing, I will come out and show the world that this marvel too exists.
Then I shall allow the waters to settle for sometime before I plunge into them yet again.
Till then dear reflections all I want to say is, I love you a lot and you are and will always remain my strength. When I will look within I will see you and smile. That moment you will be as close to me as when you and I used to mutually reflect. Always remember on moving these waters the reflections can only have ripples, they can, at no moment, be seperated from the waters.


24/05/09

Comments