A Winner.... For Sure!!

Searching deep within I feel a joy yet find it hard to find where it lies... There is a sence of achievement and a pair of eyes full of life looking forward to living with passion but there is also the challenge of proving a point and the fear of what really lies ahead.

I am a winner I know, yet, I have a long way to go. Which path heads to my destination, clearly, I do not even know but I have to soar way above, where others have never been and this dream I cannot forgo. I do not know what and where my core competence lies but I know I would be the Indian Oprah, who setteles thousands of fears and silents those cries. I do that not for wanting to do so but for the love and high the mere thought of it gives me.

I am at the top of the plateu and now I have to build the mountain peak and then stand at that peak and look around at the world. It will be a hard task no doubt but treading a new path brings with it these trifles in life. A self mentor I would be to myself and then to others be the guiding light. A light that not really guides you here to go but guides you to the route within your heart and there you will find the mentor who will guide you in your path.

So here, today my journey begins, a million things to be done but its all for thebattle which has still not begun but the result I know has to be - ' Yes You won!!'

Comments

  1. Winning is not in the act, its in the belief and i can see that belief...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True as you say piAnist.. winning is not an act, infact in my opinion winning is a habit... Once inculcated the faith in yourself and the power above is so strong that it ensures you reach the end you truely desire...
    So keep Winning!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.