The Cup is 1/3 Full - My Yoga Teacher Training Journey




I have not only explored so much more about my body and its alignment,
But also learnt about my mind, it’s games and the understanding of my spiritual alignment.
These 4 weeks have helped me transform so much more both inside out and outside in.
I am learning where to anatomically put the pressure in certain poses,
As well as, where to put the spiritual pressure in certain life situations.
I am learning to strive towards excellence yet, knowing that I do not have any need to excel.
If my body needs to take it a little light that day or in that pose everyday, it is ok.
I am learning about how the more important conflicts lie within us,
And that understanding makes the outside conflicts easier to handle (well atleast mostly ;) ).
I am learning that things I knew and believed in, were as much right as they were wrong.
Because if there is a lock, staying open to things is the key.
Coming to key, I am learning about locks and keys of daily life situations,
As well as, those of breath and cue through various asana flows.
I am learning about teachers and their methods, I am learning about looking and overlooking.
Because, not everything needs to be corrected at that very moment,
Or ever, without complete understanding of where the other person is coming from.
I am learning to listen, whatever I hear,
From those close to me and those who sometimes feel not so dear.
I am learning that I have stepped into a journey of learning for life.
I am surely learning to be more humble and grateful for this journey to have begun,
Especially, in the presence and under the guidance of some really beautiful souls.
I am learning that I am supported, that I am guided.
I am learning to trust, both myself and the universe.
I am learning so much, and yet, nothing as such.
Though I say so much of I, I am learning how this I resides within each one of us.
And, I am learning to be grateful for your presence in my life,
I am learning to honor the light within me as well as you.
It is very hard sometimes to stay connected within,
But I am learning and as I learn, I am gaining the strength to be true.
Yes I am learning perspectives, I am learning gratitude,
I am learning what’s being taught, both in words and in thought.
I am learning to ‘Root to Rise’.
The more I grow, the more I realize.
The more I believe the more I actualize.


Namaste.
(the light in me honors the light within you)




This is us after the 4th weekend session!
I am blessed to share this beautiful sisterhood we have within this group.

This is my 2nd blog post about my progress in the 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainee @YogaWorks (Mission Viejo, Orange County) guided by the awesome Jessica Seabern & Amee Patel.
The 1st post is called The Beginning of a New Chapter - https://thoughtswordsandreality.blogspot.com/2019/01/stepping-into-new-shoes.html

Comments