Leaving a place called home

Home is where you feel wlecomed any day, in any state. Here I found arms wide open and hearts filled with warmth to open up that space within, that, I never knew even existed. 

There are moments in life when places you just happen to visit, turn into your happy place.
Life brought upon such an experience in my life recently.

My search for a nice, not too big, kind of traditional and non-judgmental yoga studio came to an end when i visited Shaanti Yoga in July 2018. Since then there has been no looking back, this became a part of my life, everyday the studio had some classes to offer that would fit perfectly to my needs.

I found mentors and guides and learnt about life’s rides. Time passed and days turned into weeks and weeks to months, this studio, its instructors and fellow yogis became a beautiful part of my life. It made my life and my little world, a place filled with more warmth or maybe i began to acknowledge, cherish and live it a little bit more.

The practice here not only strengthened my body but also opened my heart. It gradually taught me to appreciate so much more around me, as I explored the vast world within.

But like that favorite chapter in any book, this one was too, had to come to an end. Well, I would still be visiting this spot whenever I need that feeling of love and warmth, but for now, it is time to take this journey forward.

As I look forward to stepping into my cocoon of yoga teacher training, allowing the butterfly within to build its wings and come out and fly; this little caterpillar would surely miss the beautiful garden that nurtured it.

I will visit you in a few months again and hopefully, this time as a butterfly but for now, I move from shavasana to the fetal posture, preparing to build-up to be born again.

A home, a garden, a chapter of life I hold close to my heart and step ahead to realign and restart.
Until we meet again...
True to the name, you did really give
me peace/ 'Shaanti' deep within.

Comments