A Halting Moment


I look around and see,
Everything that once mattered so much to me;
Today seems to have become a blur,
But I have other duties to cover.
Life is still moving on,
And it makes me think how come it’s not halting?
People without whom I couldn’t imagine life,
Who meant the world in love n strife.
Today it’s hard to even sync time and with them a solid conversation strike.
I am trying with all my might,
But nothing’s really changing, and from my cheeks these tears I wipe.
I long for the moments gone by,
Desire to spend time with loved ones, desire is all I have…
To hope that the beauty from the past and the beautiful future coincide.
But with every passing day, this gap is growing wide,
I want to run away, somewhere I want to hide,
Cz choosing either is not what I wanna decide.
I want to spend time with parents, and show them my love n care.
See nieces n nephews born and all their milestones share.
Oh life why am I choosing?
With every moment a part of me I am loosing.
I can feel the tears down to my chin,
Common life, give me an option to win.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.