​​Resurrection



So, it is the second day of the second month of the year.
And to me, it sounds like a perfect day to start my second life with this blog.
I have been thinking rather contemplating it for so long, that it almost got put off.
But something in me has grilled deep within, over this period of hibernation from this spot.
And it has taught me that, nothing you want should or could ever be put off.
So I decided, if it has to live and grow within me, then let's grow with it.
Over this period of my 'untold leave of absence' from this space, a lot happened in my life.
For starters -
I changed my marital status to married,
I shifted countries and moved to the other end of the globe,
I changed my work status to 'dependent and hence not allowed to work',
I became a mother to a beautiful girl,
And amidst all of this, I went through crazy emotional stages.
Having experienced it all, I am back.
Back to the place where somewhere, I belong.
Back to the magic of reality.
And from now on, every Thursday, I will see you here.
Let the Magic unfold...

Comments

  1. Wow... So glad you're Back!!
    Look forward to Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be back.. :)
    And even more to share my random thoughts here with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.