I stand I think I Feel


Is it confusion or fear or sheer laziness... I do not know.
I don't know the answers but I know the problems.
I seem to be standing on a crossroad,
There are many ways but I do now know which is the best for me.
It seems to be a standstill…Or maybe I am just not trying to move
This stillness around familiarity feels good and safe… But for how long?
For how long would I enjoy this cushioning…At the cost of stagnation??
It’s already feeling frustrating…but at the moment I have distractions –
Distractions of love and care.
But again, I can distract myself….How long??
I want energy, I want challenge, I want risk…
And I want to feel the feel of overcoming the invincible.
Basically I want Life….Life till I live!
Then Why am I just standing? What am I just thinking?
There will always be a thousand things to do.
But what I do to my Best is what I want to my Best.
Thinking it is never a solution...Feeling it is!
And the best thing is that…
Feelings have neither words nor shape,
Leaving no scope for other things to take Priority.
So allow yourself the feeling..
The feeling will allow you to grow…
The growth will remove stagnation…
And then you will feel the flow!

Comments

  1. yes u will get your challenge,,,becoz u desrve it,,,and u will b a big success in wt all u do..nd we all will be proud of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for those wonderful and kind words Abhijeet.
    Here is a toast to all our challenges and our stronger spirit that overcomes those challenges for a better, happier us :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.