Perspiring Inspiration

Well, here I am again trying to pen down the millions of thoughts that have been racing my mind, don’t know exactly how many I actually remember. At the moment I feel as if all those thoughts have drifted to the farthest corners of my mind. There is an abundance of thoughts in this blankness yet so unable to come out. Now that’s what’s bad about growing out of the habit rather the feeling of penning thoughts down. I guess you can capture and preserve thoughts forever if you pen them down.

Well, i have not really been keeping too well of late but looking back it seems such an integral part of me, never completely fit to face those tests and challenging moments yet emerging a winner facing and bearing all of this gives phenomenal high! Facing all of it yet again for that very high.

At this moment I am feeling a bit low, as my out put is a miniscule of what the world is doing around. But I don’t understand one thing, why are we so concerned about this so called world. When on a low we feel we are in the worst soup that anyone can be in and as for this world, what is going right in it anyway? Its either people killing fellowmen, innocents dying, worshipers in festivities lying dead, monetary losses, markets crashing, jobs being slashed like crazy and the so called ‘The U.S.’ in a complete fumble loosing $1.7 trillion (mind you that’s more than our GDP and we are one of the top Third World Nations!). I mean god damn is there anything in place anywhere?? It forces me to think at times, if this is not hell then... I mean could anything still be worse??

While penning these thoughts down I perchance to hear the song “Tum ho toh...” from ‘Rock On’. Well, I feel this is a real soothing and inspiring piece of music. Just made me feel a little more important. Not like someone special singing it to me but life itself. As if it wants to tell each one of us these very lines-
‘Tum ho toh gaata hai dil... jo tum ahi toh geet kahaan....’
Really, come to think of it, the only thing positive, the only thing nice and the only possible ray of hope and joy lies within us right here. It’s all about that inner I that makes a world of a difference to the world. Yet we judge and weigh ourselves on the balance of others’. It’s time we realise that the only thing going right in the world is right within us. It’s going right when you a re at the verge of loosing The Battle and are feeling a real low and then you have a friend, mom, dad, bro, sis or even a complete stranger come your way, place a hand on your shoulder, say “It will all be well, and you will be a winner so sure” and then, give you a million dollar smile. Yes, it is a million dollar smile as that’s the only thing right in the world, the only thing that gets you going. It no longer matters whether you win or loose but you give in your complete self to the cause, and yes, there is hope and joy born yet again in the world.

Comments