All that really Matters


SIMC- Something that is making me confident still what is getting me feel a little fear? Some say its natural others say it’s good! What it really is? How is it supposed to go? Is there any way that is perfect in there? The 5 Ws and 1 H seem to be so little suddenly. Thoughts are just rambling in my head. I want to stop this rambling and have some peace. But why am I taking so much tension when I know I will be fine just the moment I enter the campus. I just have to get there and then it will all be fine. I love to think of the fact how I can just stop thinking and start performing my best as soon as I am put into the situation. Don’t you remember the 800 mts flat races, the Big Fight, all those debates and other times when I saved my skin (and other’s), thanks to the magic of ‘On the spot action’!
Oh what confidence, it gives me such a high! Now I can’t wait to be in the situation, not that I am having any less butterflies in my stomach but something is still so pulling and exciting suddenly. I know it’s not going to be an ice smooth glide, I don’t even want it to be that way.. Or else, where will I get my lessons from? I want the journey to be long and challenging or else, where shall the waters be tested? I pray that I notice, enjoy and learn from each and every moment that I have in this journey because I know…. The Ithaka has nothing to offer me, it’s the journey that will make me rich!!
So SIMC here I am, this is me and there’s nowhere else I’d wish to be…


01/06/09

Comments